Chile Is A Worldwide Leader In Mining
- Hosts 22% of the world’s copper reserves, 7% gold, 5% silver, 11% molybdenum and 48% lithium
- The largest global miners operate in Chile – investment forecast to exceed US$60 billion over next seven years (InvestChile.gob.cl)
- Mining investment & project pipeline 2019-2026 of US$22B in execution and US$31B in evaluation (Mining Council Report 2019)
- Chile is a mature, transparent and stable mining jurisdiction
- Highest ranked country in South America for investment attractiveness by Fraser Institute
- Combines mining potential and policy perception
- Ranked 6th globally in 2018 and 17th in 2019
Barrick Gold Corporation, Antofagasta PLC & CODELCO dominate the district
|PRODUCERS & DEVELOPERS NEARBY|
|BARRICK GOLD||2nd largest global gold producer||$47.8B|
|CODELCO||2nd largest global copper producer||est. $27.5B|
|ANTOFAGASTA||10th largest global copper producer, 50% owned by Barrick||$7.6B|
|APOLLO GOLD||ideally positioned||$31.7M|
Apollo Gold: One of the very few junior miners to acquire a meaningful position in this prolific trend
El Indio Gold Belt - Prolific Gold Trend
Location, Location, Location
- A fortuitous lapse in licensing provided the unique opportunity to acquire these claims, a number of which were previously held by Barrick Gold
- The Apollo/Sancarrón concessions are considered highly prospective for gold and silver deposits.
- Our claims encompass 5,329 hectares in the heart of the EL Indio Gold Belt surrounded by major mines and deposits.
- The Pascua-Lama mine (21 million ounces gold) is on trend just 35 kms to the north.
- The former El Indio gold-silver mine is on trend 30 kms to the south. It produced over 6.7 million ounces of gold / 51 million ounces of silver (1981-2001).
- The most recent discovery in the region is the Barrick owned Alturas mine (6.1 million ounces gold) just 30 kms south of the El Indio mine.
- Consists of 5 exploration and 18 exploitation concessions
- 9 extensive zones of gold & silver bearing hydrothermal alteration (10.5 Kms²)
- Rock Grab samples: 2.1 g/t Au to 97.48 g/t Au & 46.4 g/t Ag to 158.8 g/t Ag*
- Mineralization / zones of alteration at Apollo bear strong similarities to nearby mines
- The Barrick-owned Alturas gold property (6.1 million ounces of gold) is a strong analog for Apollo
- Alturas is the most recent discovery in the Belt as of 2015
- The Apollo and Sancarrón claims are on strike with Alturas and include areas of alteration similar in nature / size on both
*Provided by, or reported on by, Lithium Chile Inc., including in its press release dated March 9, 2020. A qualified person has not done sufficient work to classify any of these estimates as current mineral resources or mineral reserves and these estimates are being treated as historical in nature and not as current mineral resources or mineral reserves. These historical estimates are presented for context only and should not be relied upon for assessing the merits of the Apollo and Sancarron concessions.
43-101 Report Finalized & Plan Phase 1 Exploration
Q4 2020 – Q1 2021
Phase 1 Exploration Program
Q2 2021 – Q3 2021
Phase 1 program analysed
Phase 2 program planned – including drill collars
Q4 2021 – Q2 2022
Phase 2 Program – including initial drilling
Phase 2 results analysed
Phase 3 / Potential Resource Drilling planned
Q4 2022 – Q2 2023
Potential Resource Drilling
Q2 2023 & Beyond
Discovery, Resource Delineation, PEA, Feasibility